Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

New Week, New Challenges

Today we started our Semester Project for the subjects manufacturing technique and editing technique.
First we had to do a technical drawing of the skirt, and check whether it is possible to assemble for a 1st semester ;-))
Than we started to develop the pattern in 1:1.

I decided to do a short mini skirt with a long transparent skirt over it. (it will be black, of course<3)

First fitting date is next lots of work to do.. 
i m very excited to see the result, and i hope you are too:-)

I'll keep you posted!


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen